If you and your family wish to move to, or are struggling to remain in the UK, our team of specialist immigration lawyers can help you navigate the complex provisions of UK immigration law, giving your immigration application the very best chance of success.
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
Call us now on 01282 678767 / 0330 053 6767 or email email@example.com for a free no obligation consultation with one of our dedicated lawyers. We will assess your case and happily provide you with initial advice.
Rees Clayton Solicitors offer a transparent solicitor fee structure for UK visa services, legal advice, applications and court work. The prices listed below are for guidance only. We will give you an accurate quote reflecting the complexity and urgency of your case in advance of any work undertaken.
*All Prices are subject to VAT @ 20% & exclude disbursement costs (see below)
- Spouse / Fiancé (e) visa applications / Further Leave or Indefinite Leave to Remain: £1200/800
- Partners / Unmarried Partners visa applications / Further Leave or Indefinite Leave to Remain: £1200/800
- Parent of a British Child visa applications / Further Leave or Indefinite Leave to Remain: £1200/800
- Applications for leave to remain outside the immigration rules: £1500/800
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain under the 10-year rule: £1000
- Dependent relative visas: £1500/1000
- Family reunion applications: £800/600
- Applications for an EEA residence card for a partner or child of an EEA national: £500
- Applications for retained rights of residence: £800/600
- Applications for permanent right of residence: £500
- Applications for British citizenship: £500
- Application for Ancestry visas: £1000/800
- Entrepreneur Visa application (Tier 1): £3500/2500
- Tier 2 initial application / further leave or Indefinite Leave to Remain: £1500
- Tier 4 initial application or extension of stay: £1500/1200
- PBS Dependant’s visa (applying separately from/with the main applicant): £1000/800
- Visitor: £400
- Lodging grounds of appeal to the First Tier Tribunal: £500
- Court representation in the First Tier Tribunal: £1500/1200
*Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties. The costs quoted above do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
- Court fees
- Interpreter or translation’s fees (dependent on language and type of application)
- Counsel’s fees
- Expert’s fees
These fees include the following services:
- Initial attendance
- Taking instructions and providing advice
- Ensure that you are applying for the right immigration process
- Ensure that you have the documentation that proves you qualify for your chosen immigration process
- Assist you in completing and submitting the application forms
- Make detailed representations in support of your application, setting out clearly why the application should succeed, highlighting the documentation we are submitting and how this proves you satisfy the legal provisions
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.