Rees Clayton Solicitors have a strong criminal defence team who deal with various matters of criminal law in England and Wales. Our reputation is second to none, we fight your corner.
We cover all aspects of criminal investigations and proceedings, including whether you have been arrested at a Police Station or face a criminal charge in the Magistrates or Crown Courts. We can provide legal advice and assistance.
Our criminal defence solicitors are highly reliable, dedicated and supportive. Our criminal lawyers have been involved in high profile cases and have represented clients of all backgrounds and professions.
We represent people accused of all types of offences and understand how that can feel. We deal with each case with the utmost respect and sensitivity.
We deal with:
- General crime including assaults, drug offences, public order offences, dishonesty offences
- Serious Crime including murder, conspiracy to supply drugs, Robbery
- Sexual Offences including all offences under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and 1956 Act
- Business and Financial Crime including Fraud, mortgage fraud, benefit fraud, Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Offences
- Police Station Investigations and Representations
If you require criminal defence assistance, then call us now for a free no obligation consultation with one of our dedicated criminal lawyers. We will assess your case, provide you with your options and inform you as to whether you have a defence. We can advise on appropriate methods of funding in your case. In brief, there are two methods of funding; Legal Aid (Public Funding) and Private. Please contact us for more information.
If you require a Criminal Defence Solicitor call us now on:
0330 053 6767 or contact us online.
“I always wanted to be part of an organisation that valued their staff and clients. With real value for people, Rees Clayton remains highly recommended.”
Vaqas Latif, Managing Partner